Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My precious bob-a-loo is 3 years old!

My Precious Bob-a-loo is 3! He chose the pink icing for his cupcakes, and honestly I think the strawberry flavoring made it so much better!

He had a great day! Got to have special birthday food all day long, including chocolate marshmallow cereal (SUGAR), fruit snacks, and of course little hot dogs and french fries and soda for dinner.

We had an impromptu birthday party with friends from the neighborhood. The party started out as *it's my party and I'll cry if i want to*, but once he was finally awake {took a 5 min nap picking up monkey from school} he was glad to play with friends.


I was happy to have a party where there was yummy cupcakes, kids playing everywhere, and mom's sitting and chatting about life. A great way for all to celebrate the birth of my precious little one!


It's amazing to think that only 3 years ago my little guy was born. I use the word *little* loosely as he was born at 10 lbs 2 oz. Lucky my OB thought he was *too* big and induced me 10 days early, I can't imagine having a larger baby.


I'm so glad he came to me, he has made my life so exciting and fun and lovable!


Happy Birthday Precious Bob-a-loo!!!!

1 comment:

Merrilee said...

Sorry we missed the party! It sounds like he had a good birthday!

Boys 2009

Boys 2009
aren't these boys adorable!

Big Boy!

Big Boy!
He's 4 years old!