Tuesday, January 11, 2011

30 days of truth {day 2}

Picture by Torrey Copfer near Multnomah Fall, Oregon

Something you LOVE about yourself...
ok, here we go.


1) I LOVE my two beautiful boys. They are amazing, delightful, challenging, and sweet! I really can't take credit for who they are but for the fact that they are here!



2) I LOVE my resilience. I have gone through several trials in my life and I'm still here, working on myself and my relationships and I still see the positive and good in others.



3) I Love being crafty. I really love to sew, quilt (well sometimes), scrapbook, make cards, crochet, knit and just make fun things.


That wasn't too difficult, but I guess I didn't get too deep either.


On another note, but related, I think I'm going to combine some of these *days of truth*. I'm already feeling this is more of a commitment then I want it to be. Don't be surprised if you see several days lumped together and pushed through way more quickly than an ENTIRE month.


Dance on friends!

No comments:

Boys 2009

Boys 2009
aren't these boys adorable!

Big Boy!

Big Boy!
He's 4 years old!