Tuesday, January 18, 2011

30 days of truth { day 9 & 10}

someone you didn't want to let go, but just drifted...

I have several friends from high school, who I thought would always be apart of my life, but are no longer. One I really wanted to continue to be in my life was my good friend KC. It's funny how you can try so hard to keep a friendship alive, but it doesn't always happen. Now with *facebook* and all the social media sites, it's so fun to find those friends again. I am no longer apart of KC's life, and he is no longer apart of mine, but it's just fun to have a glimpse of his life occasionally on their family blog or on facebook.

someone you need to let got, or wish you didn't know...

I actually don't have anyone I wish I didn't know. I'm not saying I haven't had people in my life who have made it difficult, or who have hurt me; but I have learned that despite the heartache or pain I am grateful to have known everyone. People come into our lives, some we invite, some just barge in, some we want, some we don't want, but they ALL can teach us lessons. Truthfully, I have probably learned the most about myself when faced with people whom I did not want to be apart of my life. These people, with good or bad influences on my life, have strengthened me and helped me become the person I am today.

No comments:

Boys 2009

Boys 2009
aren't these boys adorable!

Big Boy!

Big Boy!
He's 4 years old!