Monkey had a lot of fun painting his race car. He wanted his exactly like the picture on the box. He's a perfectionist and really goood at using a picture to guide him.

His car turned out great! It was a lot of fun!

Bob-a-loo tried to add some different colors, black and orange. I think it added a terrific depth to the duck.
The boys really loved their painting activity! We even continued painting on paper after the toys were finished. I guess we're going to need more creative items! It was a GREAT afternoon activity!
His car turned out great! It was a lot of fun!
Bob-a-loo worked really hard to make the duck look just how he wanted it! He painted the whole thing himself!
Bob-a-loo tried to add some different colors, black and orange. I think it added a terrific depth to the duck.
No comments:
Post a Comment