Sunday, February 20, 2011

What did I make?

It's actually fun when I come up with an idea and follow through with it. That's what I did today. I saw some items I have around the house that I have been thinking about using and I actually used them.





I know, who knew I had it in me to follow through with an idea. Will wonders ever cease?





Here are the items I used. (well I didn't think to take a picture till after I had my crafts made.) So really these are the remainder of what I used to make my fun stuff!





Yes, it's scrapbooking supplies and some other crafting supplies. Another hint is I also used clipboards. hmmm, have any ideas?








Aren't these SO FUN! I think they're just adorable, decorated clipboards! Not to toot my own horn, but I guess I am.





With scrapbooking paper, scissors, mod podge (glue), and ribbons, look what I have created.





It gets even better.


I know right, amazing!



They're wall hangings!

This way I can have a place to put pictures, notes, reminders, and whatever else I can think of in a visible, beautiful spot. My hope is I can easily see things I need to take care of when I place them on one of these decorated clipboards. I'm even thinking of dedicating each clipboard to something specific; such as school stuff for Monkey, reminders for me, business stuff to take care of, etc. I'm not quite sure what I'm really going to use them for specifically, but it will come to me soon enough!

Truthfully, I'm most excited that I started and completed a project within ONE day!

3 comments:

Merrilee said...

They are really cute! Yesterday was fun! Hopefully you can get that project done soon. It's not a one day project ;)

The Gooch Family said...

This is a great idea! They turned out super cute!

Melanie said...

I love them! When I saw them yesterday hanging I wanted to make some, too! Maybe a girls day? Way cute!

Boys 2009

Boys 2009
aren't these boys adorable!

Big Boy!

Big Boy!
He's 4 years old!