Sunday, February 13, 2011

V-Day

Hello fun Valentines Day activities! Yes, this is actually not Valentines Day, but we did make treats to give out on V-Day, so it's like the same thing.

We enjoyed playing with chocolate, candies, and pretzels.
AND especially eating the left overs! These boys really did enjoy making our yummy treat!

Was it always fun?
no.

Did we fight over who got to stand where?
yes.

Did we enjoy eachothers company?
most of the time, but not all of the time.

Is family time going to be a time of love and harmony always?
not in my house with my boys.
But I've decided that doesn't matter. We're spending time together, making something fun, creating memories.

I sure love bob-a-loo's chocolate smile! He makes me happy to see him so happy!

And I love that we're all still in our jammies on Sunday morning playing with chocolate.

I also love that our treats look like a 3 year old and a 5 year old made them. Especially because that's exactly what happened.
BTW, they taste soooo good! {I was on the ball enough to remember to get *milk* chocolate chip, and ghiradeli at that!}
Bob-a-loo's favorite part, using the conversation hearts. {*more hearts, mom!*}
Monkey's favorite part, using the *nerds* candy! {I had NO idea how much he likes nerds... amazing all the new things you can learn about eachother doing something fun}

We have more valentine activities planned for tomorrow! I absolutely LOVE that on Valentines day I can spend quality time with my two favorite people in the world! {I'll give you a hint, their initials start with bob-a-loo and monkey!}

3 comments:

The Gooch Family said...

I can't believe how much your boys have grown! I've spent the past little bit try to get caught up your blog. I've not checked it in a while...sounds like your've have a little bit of a bumpy ride! Hope you are doing alright. Love the picture of you and your boys!

the Lola Letters said...

Oh my goodness, you guys were B.U.S.Y!!!! So much fun, I will have to do those with my little guy! Fabulous, easy to prep, and YUMMY!
So glad you linked up!

Melanie said...

How fun! And they do look like a 3-year old and 5-year old made them--which is awesome! :)

Boys 2009

Boys 2009
aren't these boys adorable!

Big Boy!

Big Boy!
He's 4 years old!