Tuesday, February 22, 2011

days of truth {day 20 & 21}

what do you think of drugs and alcohol...

drugs and alcohol are bad, mmk'ay.

As stated in the last post, I'm LDS, so drugs and alcohol are on the *no no* list.

But I have deeper reasons for not using these mind altering substances. I come from a family of alcoholics and drug addicts. {doesn't that sound nice} It's the truth, though. I understand the genetic tendencies for addictions and I know that if I so chose to partake in these substances, I am playing Russian roulette with my life and attaining an addiction.

That's not something I'm going to mess around with, no thanks.

{scenario} your best friend is in a car accident, you were in a huge fight an hour before, what do you do...

Alright, I'm not so into this one... I guess I'll do it anyway.

I don't want to live in regret. Does that mean I do everything I can so I won't? I wish it did. I try my best to say what I mean, but try not to be mean.
I rarely get into fights with people, let alone my best friends. That's maybe why this {scenario} feels so far fetched for me, it's just not something I'm likely to experience these days.

I did it. Did you get a lot out of those 6 sentences? I sure hope so.

No comments:

Boys 2009

Boys 2009
aren't these boys adorable!

Big Boy!

Big Boy!
He's 4 years old!