Today bob-a-loo and I are heading out to California to visit my sister Emily and Aunt Susan and Uncle Bernie. I'm really excited to get away for awhile and relax. I'm a little nervous about the plane flight with Bob-a-loo; he's not quite as easy going as Monkey was as a baby. We'll just have to see.
Monkey's really excited to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa Copfer, and go camping with Dad this weekend. As excited I am about gettring away I'm also kind of sad to leave Monkey and Torrey, I will really miss them. I guess it's just bitter sweet!
I'd better finish packing!
2 comments:
I know how that is, my older three just left about 5 minutes ago to go to the zoo with their dad, Eddy. First visit they've had for almost a year. But I hope you guys have fun! See the beach and say hello to the fam for me!!!
Have fun! And while you're there, scope out some stuff for us (you and fam, and me and Sam) to do if we end up going to San Fran and Mendocino sometime in our lifetime. :)
Post a Comment