Wednesday, June 11, 2008

one child verses two...

Today Monkey went to spend a couple days with grandma and grandpa. I thought I would do some shopping with just Bob-a-loo. Holy Cow, I got out of the house in a flash. I didn't realize how easy I had it with just one child! Now, with two boys, it takes me atleast 15 to 20 minutes to get out of the house, and that doesn't include getting into the car. This morning I decided to go shopping, I got shoes on me, grabbed the diaper bag, put Bob-a-loo in his carseat and was out the door -two minutes flat! To think, I had NO IDEA how easy I had it before. And I didn't think I had it easy before. Goes to show you, life can always be more difficult!

Boys 2009

Boys 2009
aren't these boys adorable!

Big Boy!

Big Boy!
He's 4 years old!