Thursday, June 5, 2008

Potty Training

We have been attempting to potty train Monkey. It seems as though he originally potty trained himself, when he goes he doesn't ask for help and I originally never pushed anything. One morning I took his diaper off but fell asleep on his floor before putting another one on him ( I was very pregnant at the time). Next thing I know he's telling me he went pee... oh no I though... but he went in his potty. However, now he only goes in the potty if he is naked (which he love to be). He even calls the training pants diapers sometimes. Apparently they're not working for him. So, my new idea is to put him in realy underpants and make him clean up the messes he makes, including and most importantly the poop. I'll keep you posted as to if this actually works for him.

1 comment:

Tilton Bunch said...

Honey, just be prepared to make lots of changes of clothes and laundry while he is making the adjustment. Forgetting diapers altogether is how we trained Alex. Took a few frustrating days, but then it was done. Good Luck!!!

Boys 2009

Boys 2009
aren't these boys adorable!

Big Boy!

Big Boy!
He's 4 years old!