bob-a-loo's first tooth just came in the last couple days. Yesterday I could feel a corner of it and today I can see it and feel the entire top of the tooth. The poor little guy has been quite fussy and annoyed by the pain in his mouth. He really enjoys biting my fingers and anything else he can get into his mouth. The tooth that came in is the bottom right tooth. I think he might just have the bottom left tooth coming in soon too!
Bob-a-loo is getting quite active. He enjoys rolling onto his tummy and sometimes back onto his back, but only after he fusses and gets mad he's still on his tummy. The otherday he rolled all the way across the living room, then got mad that the piano was in his way. Just today he was on his tummy and got his legs moving... he may just be crawling soon! Although, I'm not so sure that's a good thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment