Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bob-a-loo's first black eye!


Well, yesterday the boys were playing... so I thought! They were giggling then all the sudden I heard a blood curdling scream. Bob-a-loo had a cut beneath his eye and Moneky had a pen in his hand. It was an accident, Monkey didn't even know what he did. But now poor Bob-a-loo has a cut beneath his eye and the start of a black eye! Notice right beneath the left eye. I of course freaked out, but I soon realized it was not as bad as I thought and we were all just fine. From now on I will make sure Monkey has no blunt objects in his hands while playing with Bob-a-loo.

1 comment:

Tilton Bunch said...

OOHHH, so sad! It's hard when they get hurt for the first time. I remember the first time each of my children bled. mom's have fun, that's all I have to say.

Boys 2009

Boys 2009
aren't these boys adorable!

Big Boy!

Big Boy!
He's 4 years old!