Because I hadn't finished my snowman quilt.
OK winter, I'm done. You can go now.
Yes, yes I do know that the world revolves around me. That's why I had to finish this quilt today. Once I realized what I have done I felt very guilty and needed to ammend it as quickly as possible!
Atleast all I needed to do was finish sewing the binding on, otherwise we might have been stuck in more winter weather through June!
My boys might be a little sad, they have enjoyed looking outside and seeing the snow. But I think they'll get over it quickly once they realized they can actually go PLAY outside {and it's not freezing}!
So enjoy the approaching spring, I've got us covered!
3 comments:
How cute!! I need a sewing project but I have to dig it out first. The basements a nightmare!!
Oh that's me, Stacy. I guess Steve's logged in. :)
Yours turned out way cute! I'm glad you finished it!
Post a Comment