The boys really enjoyed seeing all the animals!
We got to see animals and things I'd never gotten to experience. Such as very active tigers! They were walking around and being active. While we were viewing through a window, 2 of the tigers climb into the water (right at the window). My favorite part was the tiger coming RIGHT UP TO THE WINDOW! seriously. He came right up to us and walked along the window. {I was quite grateful for the window so we could see it up close and still have a barier!}
I asked the boys what was their favorite part of the zoo. Monkey immediately yelled, the park! That was the last thing we did, play and expend any energy they may have left before getting into the car.
Bob-a-loo said the "lion" {I asked, do you mean the tiger... we didn't see a lion}. He thought it was great getting to see the animal up so close!
I then asked, what about the gorillas? Yeah, they both yelled, and it ate it's poop. Yes, that is true. We *got* to see the gorilla defecate into her own hand, turn the other way, and eat...something. Oh my. That was not quite my favorite part, but it was ...umm, interesting.
So much Thanks for Samantha for inviting us to join her at the zoo. It was such a great outing! I'm so grateful for the support I have received from fabulous friends!
1 comment:
Heyheyhey! We were at the Zoo on Friday, too! We got there late, though, about 2pm. It was a beautiful day to be there!
Post a Comment