Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

We have had a fun adventurous Easter Holiday!
First of all I made a slight miscalculation and blew up some eggs I was boiling. {Not to self, do not start on lawn care when boiling eggs AND if you hear popping inside, go check on it.}
Yes, once I realized they were still boiling {or not really anymore} I ran inside and found this... {I did remove the pan before I thought to take a picture.} This picture really doesn't do it justice, you can't tell there's blown up egg on the wall and EVERYWHERE!!!

Isn't he the cutest *mad scientist* ever!



And of course we HAVE to have a naked egg dyer as well.





What would we do if Bob-a-loo decided to keep clothes on himself?

At least at times I want to take pictures.


Monkey was very meticulous about his egg dying. He used the kitchen timer to make sure each egg had it's fair share of dye time. And of course, the eggs had to be cared for one at a time.


That's why Bob-a-loo's eggs were poop color brown, he had to keep dying for the same amount of time as Monkey, so they got colored 2 or 3 times each.




Ahh, Easter Morn egg hunt. These cute boys wanted to be super hero's,

so they were.




the easter bunny found very creative hiding places...


It was lots of fun to find everything!


But it was more fun to eat the candy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Elsie is naked most of the time. We were just at my sisters and she striped naked and kept poking her bum out at people. Awesome!!

Unknown said...

Grr. That was me Stacy!! I guess I'm logged in as Steve.

Melanie said...

Wow, I learned something new today: boiled eggs can blow up! Yikes!

Denise Merrell said...

Cute pictures! I love that the boys wanted to be super heroes for Easter. Fun!

Boys 2009

Boys 2009
aren't these boys adorable!

Big Boy!

Big Boy!
He's 4 years old!