Wednesday, March 2, 2011

days of truth {29}

yep, I skipped a whole bunch. They just weren't that interesting and I couldn't think of anything good. So, now we've got 2 {days} left. Enjoy!



something you hope to change about yourself, and why...



There are quite a few things I can think of that I need to work on and change. Right now I have decided I want to feel more connected to myself. I have been dealing with a HUGE tiral in my life, for the past couple years, and unfortunately I have just stopped listening to myself, my body, my intuition, me. I have neglected myself so I could deal with what was infront of me, just try to make it through. I still have PLENTY of work to *make it through*, but I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to take care of me, listen to me. So then I can have something to give to others when I'm needed.

My approach: morning movement and meditation.
Goal: to connect with myself first thing in the morning so I can continue the day with that connection.

Approach: listen to my body cues for hunger, satisfaction, fullness.
Goal: to STOP binging on sugar, lose some weight, nourish myself.

Approach: 5 stages of self healing.
Goal: again to connect with myself, and to begin to heal my physical body from my emotional pain {and hopefully also heal the emotional body}.

Approach: journal my emotional issues
Goal: to heal those emotional issues, to discover my *core beliefs* that may or may not be based on truth (or even be good/right/correct).

I have been thinking about this for a while now, and I have realized that there is a difference between intention and action. I have *intended* to do these things for the last couple years, but I didn't do the *action* - I didn't do it. So as Nike says *Just Do It!* That's what I'm doing!

No comments:

Boys 2009

Boys 2009
aren't these boys adorable!

Big Boy!

Big Boy!
He's 4 years old!