Thursday, March 10, 2011

All the fun we've had!

We have been doing some great fun things lately. I've been feeling too busy to do anything with the pictures. So here they are, finally!

Yeah for the Tree House Museum in Ogden. We went with my sis-in-law and sis not too long ago. The kids had a terrific time, and it was nice to get out of the house too. We used to go to the Tree House ALL THE TIME when we had a pass. It was what we did when we did something. But, since that time has passed it is now all new again.


And really it seemed new because they moved so much stuff around. I felt like we were re-discovering it for the first time.

And since we are *older*, everything is enjoyed differently.




But some things are still just as fun as they used to be.




I love that we can play with cousins, get along, and have a great time.





I also love seeing *big people* getting down and dirty and playing with the *little people*. I go back and forth on what I do.


I enjoy spending time with my kids.
Playing if that's what we're doing.



But I also really enjoy sitting and watching my kids play.
Or just sitting and talking with other big people about things other than what you talk with little people about.


I just can't believe how grown up my little Monkey is. Seriously, when did that happen?



This was as close to a good shot as I could get of these moving little people.
They had so much fun dressing up. It's funny how the little-er one's want to join in with the bigg-er ones. I don't think Bob-a-loo would be interested in *dress up* if Monkey weren't doing it.


On to the *new* exhibits! How fun is this one? It actually squirts something into the bucket {water I'd assume}. Bob-a-loo was squirting for sometime. I just kept going back {and back and back} to check on him and he was still squirting.


Untill we decided to ride the horse. So fun.

I just love my cowboy! How cute is he! I love that he looks like I'm making him pose, and he's not too happy with it, because that was not the case. He was so excited for me to take his picture, I did it several times, and he looked at every one to make sure I did a good enough job.


Hello snow of March 8, 2011.


It really wasn't THAT much snow, but look at my poor bush so laid down.




I just love the look of newly fallen snow, blanketing the ground, hiding all blemishes, making it beautiful. GOOD MORNING!



And this is what we did with the spring snow.
The first {and probably only} snowman of the season.
{Bob-a-loo is not in the photo because he was angry with me for not letting him take the picture.}


Frosty truned out quite nice, if I do say so myself. Now he is but a small ball of snow {if that} 2 days later.
The joys of spring in Utah.
Snow one day and 60-degree temps the next.
I actually enjoy this time of year, it's always an adventure, you never know what the next day is gong to be like. It's rediculous to plan anything, but you may be surprised with something spectacular.


But here is our latest *enjoyment*.
Yes, you do see correctly,
Bob-a-loo has a black eye.
Who knew that a splashy, fun bath could turn into this?
Oh the joys of 2 rambunctious boys.
Energy abounding.
Testosterone pumping {I don't know if that's actually true at this point/age, but I can't believe it's not with how wild and crazy they can get.. I don't know}.
Wild.
Boys.
It's good that wounds heal, and pain fades.
It's good that anger is followed by forgiveness.
It's good that hurt is followed by I'm sorry.
It's good that tears are followed by I love you.
It's good that wild is followed by calm {sometimes}.
Its good that my boys will always be my boys!

No comments:

Boys 2009

Boys 2009
aren't these boys adorable!

Big Boy!

Big Boy!
He's 4 years old!