Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our Christmas

Merry Christmas! We had a fun-filled holiday!
We went to the Christmas Village in Ogden on 25th street. It was so fun and magical! The boys had a lot of fun with their cousins running around and getting to see what surprise was in each "christmas house".

Bob-a-loo, as usual, got a bit ornery and done walking around. Luckily, grandpa could hold him and keep him warm.


Here we are in front of the Tree in Alpine and g-ma and g-pa Copfer's house. The boys really enjoyed Christmas eve there!


It's Christmas morning and the presents are being opened!



I did a GREAT job at getting video, but unfortunately I forgot about the whole picture camera... so not so many great photos from that.



The Tree before all the presents were opened. I had to wait till AFTER the boys were asleep to even put the presents out from everyone. We had an incident with Bob-a-loo earlier this season, so they were hidden in my room untill the special night.


And here is what they got! Those boys had a lot of fun opening everything.


I think they really enjoyed being able to relax and enjoy the morning. They had to have their tv time before playing with more toys and going to g-pa Darrell's.



We had a very enjoyable Christmas. All in all, I think the boys made off quite well, and were quite happy with the results. We even tried to remember what this time is all about and think of Jesus Christ and his example to us. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

1 comment:

Merrilee said...

It looks like you had a fun Christmas! Thanks for coming to the Christmas Village with us! It was tons of fun!

Boys 2009

Boys 2009
aren't these boys adorable!

Big Boy!

Big Boy!
He's 4 years old!