Bob-a-loo was the first to run up to santa and sit on his lap. we have no stranger danger there... good or bad I'm not sure. But he was happy to talk with santa, and I did over hear that Bob-a-loo wants race cars for christmas.
I had to entice Monkey to get over and talk with santa. I was surprised when he actually sat on his lap and talked with santa. It was really cute when santa asked Monkey what he wanted him to bring, Monkey would only whisper in his ear... I didn't get to hear what he said. We'll see if santa was on his game or not this year.
Monday, December 20, 2010
Breakfast with Santa!
This year for our family Christmas party we had breakfast with Santa. We had a large, really good breakfast and as we were finishing Santa came and joined us. My digital camera is dead, and I haven't unpacked the charger yet, so luckily others were there and took the pictures for me (thanks Merrilee!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Boys 2009
aren't these boys adorable!
Big Boy!
He's 4 years old!
No comments:
Post a Comment