Thursday, December 23, 2010

homemade Christmas gifts

I had planned to make all my christmas gifts this year. However, life happened and I didn't have the time I thought I would to complete all my ideas. I was able to get a couple of the gifts made. I know it's before Christmas, and I'm showing the gifts. But I just don't care and I'm guessing those who are getting these gifts won't actually look at my blog before they get the present, if they even look at my blog at all. (I hope I didn't offend any of my regular readers, I probably didn't make this for you.)


I'm really excited about the hat. It was knitted, and I'm not as good at knitting as I thought I would be, or atleast I'm not as fast at it as I am at crocheting. The hat took atleast 2 times as long as I thought it would to make.
I love the wraps because I made the pattern from another wrap I bought. I am actually really proud of them because of that! They sure turned out great, if I do say so myself.

The snowman was really fun to make and SO much easier than I thought it would be. I just got the pattern off of Lion brands free patterns. I had it out the other day, before I wrapped it, and I caught Bob-a-loo playing with it like a stuffed animal. It's actually an ornament, a big ornament, but if I had more time I'd probably make my boys one each just without the part to hang it on the tree.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

1 comment:

Merrilee said...

They turned out great! I'll have to have you teach me how to knit some day!

Boys 2009

Boys 2009
aren't these boys adorable!

Big Boy!

Big Boy!
He's 4 years old!