I'm still here. I keep forgetting to put photos up of the boys (we don't have internet at home so I have to remember to bring them with me wherever I go, and I don't usually remember). They're growing fast and furiously! And doing some fun things!
Monkey is now into pretend. He can play for hours with a couple toys downstairs. I LOVE IT! I don't have to entertain him at all. bob-a-loo, on the ohter hand, isn't as easy. He doesn't mind playing by himself, too much, but he does like to get into things. If I'm not carefully watching him I'm usually in for a BIG surprise!
We're still on the job hunt and trying not to suffer too much. On the same note, I'm TRYING to get my Usborne Books going again, just to try to get some additional income. If anyone's interested in doing a homeshow (party) or joining my team ( you can make some extra $, get out once in a while, and help other get awesome books) just let me know, I'd love to help you!
I'm doing another Tirathlon this weekend, Scofield Tri. I'm way excited and a little nervous. I'll post more pics when it's done!
No comments:
Post a Comment