We're staying with my inlaws in Alpine this weekend. This morning my boys got up early and were quite loud. So I thought I'd get them out of the house and go for a walk. Of course, we didn't get out until they woke everyone, but we were obligated to walk. We got to the corner and Monkey went to pickup a feather, so he stopped the parade behind him. As we started to walk again the strangest thing happened. I was POOPED on by a buzzard in the tree above. Yep, I have white poop all over my shoulder, front and back, and the top of the stroller has poop spots too. Total yuck! And I was wearing my new scofield tri t-shirt. Stupid bird!
I did finish my triathlon yesterday! It was so fabulous! I cut down my time from the last tri by 7 minutes! More details to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment