Mmmm... we're going to be eating GOOD this summer and fall! Happy Gardening!!
Thursday, June 30, 2011
My Garden!
Here is my tire garden! I am very excited about it!
I have only been planning this since march or so... yeah it took me some time to get everything pulled together.
I'm very grateful for all the help I have received to actually get this garden put together and planted! My dad sure did alot of work to help me out! {THANKS DAD!}
Today I purchased the plants and got them in the ground.
I thought my boys would want to help, Bob-a-loo was more interested in pouring out all the bottles of water, but monkey did plant the seeds that he picked out, cucumber {I don't know if he's ever eaten a cucumber, this might be his opportunity}.
I'm just love fresh vegetables from the garden! I was a little late for the spinach and peas {I'll try to plant a fall crop of those}. I did plant: tomatos (3 different kinds-roma, early girls, and another one I didn't recognize the name), green and red peppers, santa fe chilis, zucchini, yellow squash, basil, potatoes, cucumber, and pumpkin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Boys 2009
aren't these boys adorable!
Big Boy!
He's 4 years old!
1 comment:
Cute! Love how you laid it all out!!
Post a Comment