Friday, November 5, 2010

the boys room!

Welcome to Monkey and bob-a-loo's newly decorated bedroom!




The door really set the stage for what you will find within!







Hello bunk bed! You will notice the beautiful animal motif, which draws in both old and young, animal lover and safari enthusiast.


This is now definitely a shared room, how can it not be with the names prominantly displayed for all to see! My favorite addition is the very fun, very simple animal wall adhesives. They add a flare of home-grown, safari flavor.

Bob-a-loo's dresser is sporting his special birthday teddy, crayons and the very fun monkey "kids at play! Caution" sign in addition to the fantastic, crooked animal frames (yet to be filled).


Monkey's dresser is caring for the always needed cool air humidifier, the trying to survive plant, and the fun-loving teddy bear that supports CSU. Not to be underestimated, the adventure-seeking animal trio coat hanger (you'll notice the extra long noses of the tiger and monkey, and they have not told a lie).



I was so excited to finally get their room somewhat decorated, to have it really feel like they both belong (this used to be just Monkey's room). I still have more decorating ideas to complete in this room, which will be completed as funding dictates.

2 comments:

Merrilee said...

So cute! I'll have to come see it!

Melanie said...

I still just love those stripes. They look awesome. And the animals are super fun!

Boys 2009

Boys 2009
aren't these boys adorable!

Big Boy!

Big Boy!
He's 4 years old!