Sunday, February 21, 2010

Wahsington here we come!

Well, it is official. We are moving to Washington... I know it has been official for a while, I just wasn't ready yet. I have been up here in the Tri Cities for the last week and I'm pretty sure I like it here. The house is just a block away from the Columbia River and the FABULOUS river trail. The boys and I go EVERY day for a walk and swing on the bench swings along the way (that's why monkey likes to walk anyway).
We're heading back to utah tomorrow and we'll get cracking on packing and getting ready to go. I'm really excited and quite nervous. But it will be really good to have the family all together again and I think Torrey will enjoy not having to sleep, eat and watch tv on the floor!

No comments:

Boys 2009

Boys 2009
aren't these boys adorable!

Big Boy!

Big Boy!
He's 4 years old!