Well Monkey and Bob-a-loo are getting so big and grown up!
Monkey is pretty much potty trained! We have only had one accident in the last month. He doesn't even tell us he needs to go to the potty. The only issue I have with that is when he goes #2 and doesn't get wiped...kinda yucky! I'm just so impressed with how well he's done and how grown up he is. He went from an only child in diapers to a big brother that's potty trained!
Bob-a-loo has 3 teeth and is working on the 4th. He is now creeping around, in addition to rolling and side scooting. He loves to get on his hands and knees and rock back and forth. He loves to eat food, like his big brother. In the mornings he enjoys his cheerios and in the afternoon he loves getting new baby food and rice cereal.
The boys just love eachother! They giggle in the mornings when they see each other or if they've been apart for awhile. They roll around and play on the ground, sometimes for an hour or more. Moneky is starting to realize that Bob-a-loo wants toys that Monkey doesn't want to share; that's getting interesting. But all in all we have some happy, healthy, loving boys!
1 comment:
Oh How jealous I am that Jesse is potty trained! Way to go! James still wants nothing to do with it. Will is more interested than James is! How pathetic am I as a mother?!?!?!
Post a Comment